(2010-2023) GX460 Skid Plates
Includes: Front, Mid, Transmission, Crossmember and Fuel Tank
Stage 2 (Rock Armor) is designed for the hard core drivers, the rock crawlers, and the pathfinders. Standing as the only line of defense from the forward most crossmember, to behind the fuel tank by use of an included, purpose built reinforced steel crossmember. Stage 2 integrates fuel tank protection from rock and stump punctures. Constructed from pure American 3/16" (4.76mm) thick LASER cut and CNC press brake formed steel. We utilize a cleaner, more precise Laser cutting method instead of industry standard plasma cutting. Plasma is limited to only cutting; our laser can cut, drill, engrave, and weld, giving us a distinct advantage over the industry standard. Our protection systems are more precisely fitted to the frame, with tighter tolerances, stronger edges, cleaner cuts, and OEM level of product refinement.
BudBuilt utilizes every possible attachment point, as well as additional load distributing supports, and overlapping plate designs to eliminate frame crossmembers from crushing inward during hard impacts, Unlike the OEM design, our system completely isolates the transfer case from all potential impacts. Safeguarding your transfer case and transmission from expansive damage and breakdowns.
We at BudBuilt, do not want to sell you the same product twice, we take pride in knowing that our products will stand the test of time under regular abuse. Anyone can go exploring, but BudBuilt can bring you back.
- 100% bolt on, no welding, no fabricating
- Edges are formed for strength and rigidity with area to allow for cleaning and mud removal
- Protects radiator, front alignment cams, engine, transmission, exhaust mid-pipe, front differential, transfer case, and fuel tank
- Recessed fasteners provide a smooth surface, leaving nothing to hang up on
- Includes engine oil drain plug and filter access, never requiring armor to be removed for routine maintenance
- BudBuilt will never cut our logo into a skid plate, weakening the armor, in an effort to advertise
- 100% North American steel, handcrafted in North Carolina to last