Pickup Truck Single Case Crossmember and 1984-1995 4Runner
- This crossmember combines extreme protection for your underbelly, while helping you slide over obstacles with ease.
- BudBuilt steel is all laser cut to perfection.
- Our skids are shipped with professional finishing, making them easy to handle.
- Steel options and powder coating options available in the drop down boxes.
- This easily bolts up to existing holes in your frame for convenient installation with new hardware supplied with your skids.
- This single case crossmember weighs 46 pounds.
1979 through 1983 Pickup - Single Case Crossmember. Also available with a drivetrain lift if you have a body lift or are willing to cut your floor.
Will work with a newer (84-95) 5 speed trans with the addition of 2 ubolts. In this application, you bolt the front holes of the crossmember in the rear holes in the frame since the transmission is longer. Then a pair of stock rear u bolts (or equivalent) can go up over the frame and thru the rear slots of the crossmember.