- This belly pan skid is designed to go with the BudBuilt front skid.
- It bolts up to the BudBuilt front skid at the rear sway bar, and ends after the gas tank.
- There are holes in the rear for attaching it to the optional belly pan.
- BudBuilt skids are shipped with professional finishing, making them easy to handle.
- Steel options and powder coating options available below in the drop down boxes.
- This easily bolts up to existing holes in your frame for convenient installation with new hardware supplied with your skids.
- Edges are formed for strength and rigidity with gaps to allow for ease of cleaning and mud removal.
- Includes oil drain hole for ease in changing the oil, and a steering rack mounting bracket.
- This skid weights 59 pounds.
Most parts are supplied as bare steel, ready for you to paint the color of your choice. They are sanded and prepped, usually just needing a final wipe down with solvent before applying paint. This helps keep the cost of the parts lower and allows you to fully customize your rig as you want it. However, powder coating is available in a variety of colors! Pick your color today and either match your truck or choose a contrasting color to set you apart from the crowd!