1979-1995 4WD Pickup Truck Traction Bar, & 1984-1989 1st Gen 4Runner
- This is just what those nice soft springs of yours are screaming for!
- Completely bolt on 2 link traction bar for your leaf sprung Toyota truck.
- This bolts up to the third member and axle housing using longer supplied high tensile strength studs.
- The front mount clamps onto the horsecollar crossmember with no drilling or welding required.
- Heavy duty teflon filled heim joint beefy Poly ends and hardware are used to give a solid attachment and connection.
- Two link design allows for extreme flex of the axle with no binding or associated breakage.
- Made of 3/8" thick laser cut steel- 1.25" .120" wall DOM tubing with chrome moly threaded bungs welded in.
Available in several versions:
- 8" differentials- 4 cyl.- V6 and Turbo. Left side and right side mounting available.
- 8" TRD electric locker converted. Left side and right side mounting available.
Also available as a Weld on version (see drop box below) and is -$100 off the bolt on version.