Stage 4 (Rock Armor) is designed for the hard core drivers, the rock crawlers, and the pathfinders. Replaces the factory thin sheet metal, plastic splash shields, and transfer case guard. Standing as the only line of defense from the forward most crossmember, to behind the fuel tank by use of an included, purpose built reinforced steel crossmember. Constructed from pure American 3/16" (4.76mm) thick, LASER cut, and CNC press brake formed steel. We will never use lower grade Chinese or Indian raw materials to protect your vehicle's expensive underbelly.
BudBuilt utilizes every possible attachment point, as well as additional load distributing supports, and overlapping plate designs to eliminate frame crossmembers from crushing inward during hard impacts. Unlike the OEM design, our system completely isolates the transfer case from all potential impacts. Safeguarding your transfer case and transmission from expansive damage and breakdowns. A purpose built fuel tank armor eliminates punctures from large rocks and tree stumps.
BudBuilt utilizes a clean, extremely precise Laser cutting method instead of industry standard plasma cutting. Plasma is limited only to cutting; our laser can cut, drill, engrave, and weld, giving us a distinct advantage over the industry standard. Our protection systems are more precisely fitted to the frame, with tighter tolerances, stronger edges, cleaner cuts, and OEM level of product refinement.
- Protects radiator, front alignment cams, front differential, steering rack, engine oil pan, transmission oil pan, transfer case, and fuel tank
- 100% bolt on, no welding, no fabricating
- Includes engine oil drain plug and filter access, never requiring armor to be removed for routine maintenance
- Edges are formed for strength and rigidity with area to allow for cleaning and mud removal
- Recessed fasteners provide a smooth surface, leaving nothing to hang up on
- Allows use of B&M Racing deep transmission oil pan
- BudBuilt will never cut our logo into a skid plate, weakening the armor, in an effort to advertise
- 100% North American steel, handcrafted in North Carolina to last