(2005-2015) Toyota Tacoma Front Skid Plate. Designed as the first plate in the BudBuilt Armor Systems.
BudBuilt Skid Plates are simply the most well engineered armor components available. Standing as the only line of defense from the forward most crossmember, to behind the transfer case by use of an included, purpose built reinforced steel crossmember. Constructed from pure American, LASER cut, and CNC press brake formed steel or aluminum. We will never use lower grade Chinese or Indian raw materials to protect your vehicle's expensive underbelly.
BudBuilt utilizes a clean, extremely precise Laser cutting method instead of industry standard plasma cutting. Plasma is limited only to cutting; our laser can cut, drill, engrave, and weld, giving us a distinct advantage over the industry standard. Our protection systems are more precisely fitted to the frame, with tighter tolerances, stronger edges, cleaner cuts, and OEM level of product refinement.
BudBuilt utilizes every possible attachment point, as well as additional load distributing supports, and overlapping plate designs to eliminate frame crossmembers from crushing inward during hard impacts.
- 100% bolt on, no welding, no fabricating
- Edges are formed for strength and rigidity with area to allow for cleaning and mud removal
- Protects radiator and front alignment cams
- Recessed fasteners provide a smooth surface, leaving nothing to hang up on
- BudBuilt will never cut our logo into a skid plate, weakening the armor, in an effort to advertise
- 100% North American steel, handcrafted in North Carolina to last