2010-2016 4Runner Sliders - Kicker & Regular
BudBuilt sliders are available in 2 different styles allowing you to select the perfect style for your rig!
- They bolt to the factory holes with the thickest plates in the industry ( 3/8" !!) and .120 wall tubing. These protect your frame from bowing or cupping when the weight of your truck is carried by the sliders.
- There is a brace on 3 of the four legs to helps support the weight.
- The stock emergency brake lines fit with no modifications.
- The 2 styles allow you to choose the look and protection that you desire.
- They come with ultra-thick washers and grade 10.9 metric hardware to attach them.
As always powder coating is available- but unfortunatley it does add an additional week to delivery time. Partial and whole tread plating is also available.
- These work with Trail Edition models.
- Installation for SR5 and Limited Edition will require you to remove or trim your rocker panels.
The Bump Out Regular sliders weigh 55 pounds each for a total of 110 pounds for the set. Tread plating adds 5 pounds for partial and 10 pounds for full tread to each slider.
The first image shows the difference between a straight and a bump out slider. The "legs" for the 2010 4 Runner are different than those depicted in this picture.
ALL SLIDERS ARE SOLD IN PAIRS (2).
The second image shows the optional "partial" tread plating available. The "legs" in this picture are for the 2010 4 Runner.
The third image shows the optional "full" tread plating available. The "legs" in this picture are also for the 2010 4 Runner.
The fourth image shows the difference between our regular sliders and our beefy sliders. (Regular tubing on the left and beefy on the right)